Saturday, April 21, 2012

I can't begin to explain

If I had a few hours I might be able to write a reasonable recap of the past few days, but I don't.  In brief, it was two days of glorious riding followed by two days in a motel parking lot that is part rolling circus, part gypsy camp and part mechanic shop.  With nearly 60 scooters and assorted support vehicles with drivers and family tagging along, there are 80+ people here.  I won't even try to describe the array of characters and I've only just begun to get to know them.

Since it's looking highly unlikely that I'll be able to keep up with this blog over the coming week, an even better place to follow this unfolding madcap thing is on the Cannonball thread at the Modern Vespa forum.  A number of us are posting photos to the thread so you'll get a nearly-real time look at what's happening.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I look forward to hearing the stories on the other side daddio! Have lots of fun :)